Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
Within the Project NGU “FSRU" is looking for Trade facilitation team lead
Scope of services
1. Planning, coordinating, and monitoring the implementation of the TF Team tasks.
2. Supporting activities that relate to the Project:
- Supporting International Trade council upon implementation of its tasks.
- Supporting trade facilitation working group through improvement of the system and defence instruments.
3. Perform public consultations on development of concept of network of trade support institutions, performing analysis and development the concept together with other required documents
4. Conduct regular meetings with businesses and government authorities to make sure relevance of proposed steps.
- Implementation of the Annual activity plan of the International Trade Council together with its working groups assisted.
- Maintained communication platforms for trade facilitation teams (e.g. social media group page). Communication materials within the International Trade Council activities.
- Document with analysis and proposal for integration of existing strategies in relation to trade issues.
- Draft of the document on mutual integration of all issues relevant to trade from various strategies.
- Draft of Guidelines and Regulations with legal requirements for each step in the process for tariff change.
- Report with verification of conclusions on tariff rates. Study with the ranking of 20 key commodities that are a preference for tariff policy in Ukraine.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- At least a Master’s degree in law, economics, international relations, or relevant field
- At least 5 years of proven experience in law, public or business administration, trade, SME, consulting
- Familiarity with trade policy, the Export strategy of Ukraine and sector and cross-sector strategies,
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication, and presentation skills
- PC literacy
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset
Contract Duration: by 31.12.2019
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on expected fee and level of efforts): June 5, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: email@example.com