The Operational Manager supports the Foundation in financial management of the project "Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets". The post holder needs to deliver effective, highly competent projects support and in a person-centred environment which promotes positive relationships.
Scope of work and tasks
- Assisting to a Chief Accountant;
- Maintain procedures and records (including all originals of contracts, invoices, proof of payment and supporting documents) in accordance with standards acceptable to the Bank,
- Entering supporting documents into the accounting system
- Contract management:
- maintaining information concerning the Contracts, the Contractors.
- ensuring package of experts and sub-contractors supporting documents are in place on a monthly basis;
- Ensuring submission of timely request for Disbursement of funds,
- Providing other requested by the EBRD documents required for Disbursements,
- Preparation of and making payments (including currency transactions);
- Ensuring that all applicable taxes levied on it in relation to Grant Financed Items and payable on, or are paid, when due, in connection with the execution of the Project,
- Contributing to semi-annual progress reports and final report with regard to the use of the Grant Financing,
- Maintain and control execution of the Project’s budget,
- Providing regular reports to superior
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in a relevant sphere, ideally in economics or other relevant fields.
- 2 to 3 years of similar position experience.
- Working experience with technical assistance projects in the field of democratic governance, economic growth and combating corruption is an advantage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Oral and written fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Excellent planning, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (including PowerPoint and Excel).
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by February 05th, 2018 to the following address: Mariia.Shevchuk@fsr.org.ua
All submissions must include:
- Cover Letter
- Applicant’s CV
Only complete submissions, containing the above, can be considered. Selected applicants will be invited to the interview.