Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
Within the Project NGU “FSRU" is looking for Monitoring Expert (1 person).
Scope of services
- Daily communication with MEDT (Export development department), the International Trade Council and its working group, and the project team for compiling and summarizing all relevant information on implementation of export promotion and Export Strategy of Ukraine 2017-2021 (ESU), annual activities plan of the International Trade Council for monitoring implementation of trade and export policies of Ukraine
- Analysis of gathered information for regular updating the IT tool for monitoring implementation of the ESU, annual activities plan of the International Trade Council and development of the content, if needed
- Regular updating the IT tool
- IT tool administration
- Providing information on the status of implementation of ESU based on the IT tool data to the MEDT
- Liaisoning with IT tool developers on the improvement of functionalities of the IT tool
- Participation in updating ToR of the IT tool
- Assisting in transferring the property rights on the IT tool to MEDT
- Conducting training for MEDT on IT tool administration after the property rights transferred, including developing a manual
- The IT tool is updated regularly
- Training for MEDT on IT tool administrating after the property rights transferring conducted
- The manual on IT tool administrating developed
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in economics, engineering, IT, or related scientific/technical discipline
- Experience in web-site administrating
- Knowledge in Drupal 7
- Analytical skills
Contract Duration: by 31.12.2019
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month)): June 6, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: email@example.com