Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development has launched the project “Utilization and implementation of the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine in the field of trade”.
The goal of the Project is to help improve trade conditions in Ukraine, particularly the country’s SMEs, with a view to better integrating Ukraine into the multilateral trading system, strengthening Ukrainian SMEs competitiveness and allowing them to take full advantage of new preferential markets access, in particular to the EU.
Within the Project, the NGU “FSRU" is looking for an IP expert.
Scope of services
- Perform comprehensive analysis of the current state of the intellectual property reform in the following dimensions:
- institutional capacities and transformation of IP bodies;
- compliance of the ongoing reform with the obligations under the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement;
- case-law efficiency in the past two years, including expectations connected with the establishment of the IP court;
- market demands for the IP knowledge and trainings;
- Provide support in organization of events/ workshops/ meetings that will take place during implementation of the project and dedicated to IP issues;
- Develop content and communication materials aimed at informing key audience on IP tasks implemented within the project.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in law;
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the relevant field;
- Familiarity with the Export Strategy of Ukraine, sectoral and cross-sectoral export strategies, EU-Ukraine Association Agreement;
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information;
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken;
- PC literacy
Contract duration: till 30.06.2021
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts – full-time, part-time (N of days per month): February 5, 2021.
Please, send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org