Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
Within the Project, the NGU “FSRU" is looking for a Content Advisor.
Scope of services
- Daily communication with MEDT and ESU Team for compiling and summarizing all relevant information on Export Strategy of Ukraine (hereinafter - ESU), Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation and International Trade Council under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine activities;
- Developing communication and visual materials including e-bulletins on export and export promotion on the stages of informing the business and key target audience on Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies;
- Support in organization of events/workshops/seminars/meetings that will take place within the scope of ESU and/or Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies in cooperation with ESU Team members, actively participate in these activities where necessary;
- Organize information campaigns (if necessary) in cooperation with ESU Team members with application of digital instruments (SMM, online articles, promo-videos etc) within the scope of ESU and/or Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies;
- Preparation of promo materials and performing information campaign (if necessary) in cooperation with ESU Team members on ESU and Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation amongst economic units of Ukrainian embassies at the countries in focus defined by ESU;
- Information on ESU and Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation (press-releases, posts, tweets, other publications, presentations, booklets, brochures) prepared and updated regularly at the MEDT official website and social media resources;
- Communication materials within International Trade Council under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine activities developed in cooperation with Communication Advisor, Designer and other ESU Team members;
- Assistance in organization of events/workshops/seminars/meetings (needs based) that are foreseen within the content of ESU and Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation provided;
- 9 booklets/brochures and 3 e-bulletins on export and export promotion prepared together with ESU Team members;
- Promo materials on ESU and Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation for distributing among economic units of Ukrainian embassies at the countries in focus defined by ESU, information campaign (if necessary) performed;
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in journalism, communications, economics, international relations, or another relevant field;
- At least 1 year of proven experience in a field;
- Familiarity with trade policy, the Export strategy of Ukraine and sector and cross-sector strategies;
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- PC literacy;
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken;
Contract Duration: by 31.12.2019
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): June 6, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org