A vibrant small and medium-sized enterprise sector is a vital success factor for a sustainable economic growth. As the majority of SMEs in Ukraine produce mainly for domestic markets, it is important to create business opportunities for high performing, internationally competitive SMEs to expand to new markets. The project “Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets” will be implemented in 2018-2019 in line with activities of Export Promotion Office.
The Communication Manager will be responsible for:
- Contribution in implementation of communications strategy, realisation of communication plan;
- Development of communication materials for the export promotion in cooperation with other team members;
- Development of content for SMM (content plan, texts, visuals, video, infographics);
- Development of promo event programmes, contribution in events preparation;
- Media relations: update on permanent basis of national and regional media database, providing media with actual and relevant information about EPO activities;
- Preparation of reports for the key stakeholders and their further distribution through various communication channels;
- Production of distribution materials of EPO, communication with the suppliers;
- Ensuring visibility of the EPO’s projects and delivering of key messages via relevant channels of communications.
- Communication plans implemented for current projects and developed for future projects of EPO;
- Content for communication developed according to current tasks of EPO’s projects
- Public events and events for exporters for the EPO export services and export programs supported (from a communications perspective);
- Outreach to media for EPO’s projects visibility secured, ties with expert media built, expert media are provided with an appropriate EPO content based on the EPO work plan and events schedule. Lists of national and regional media created;
- Branding and informational materials of EPO developed and produced;
- Inputs to monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports to a donor and/or other stakeholders
Essential experience, skills and qualifications
- Relevant experience in various export-oriented projects in different industries or public sector, international donor organizations or support programmes;
- At least 2 years of national communication projects may be an asset;
- Proven track record of communication projects.
Skills and qualification
- Solution-oriented thinking;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to visualize complex data;
- Outstanding ability to prioritize, coordinate and communicate at all levels with the different types of stakeholders;
- Understanding export-oriented activities and the Export Strategy of Ukraine.
- Master Degree in journalism, linguistics, management or other related areas;
- Fluency in oral and written Ukrainian and English.
Please send your motivation letter and CV by March 8, 2018 to the following email addresses: email@example.com.