We're announcing a call for experts for vacant positions of the Reform Support Team under the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine!
We are looking for the following experts to support the reform of vocational education and training and the implementation of the New Ukrainian School concept:
- RST Director (Requirements)
Experts for the VET education reform
Experts for the New Ukrainian School concept implementation
- Expert on E-Construction for Curriculum Development (Requirements)
- Educational Content Expert: Mathematical key competence (Requirements)
- Educational Content Expert: Key competence in science, technology and engineering / environmental studies (ecology) / sustainability (Requirements)
- Educational Content Expert: Cultural awareness and expression key competence specialist (Requirements)
- Reform Effectiveness Monitoring Expert (Requirements)
- Communication Expert – NUS (Requirements)
To participate in the competition, the applicants are requested to submit the following documents in English:
- a completed application form - download here;
- CV in English;
- at least one professional recommendation in English or Ukrainian with English translation.
Deadline for submission of documents is 23:59 min (Kyiv time) on 05 August 2019. Please, send your applications to: email@example.com.
Important information: аccording to the EBRD rules, civil servants are not eligible for applying unless the six-month period has elapsed since they have left such employment. These positions require full employment and physical presence at the office in Kyiv.
About the Reform Support Team
A Reform Support Team (RST) at the Ministry of Education and Science is a group of Ukrainian professionals (non-civil servants) funded on a temporary basis by the donors that provides targeted technical support and assists the Ministry in the design and implementation of priority reforms. The RST will assist in filling the capacity gaps in the design and implementation of priority reform strategies and programs, while strengthening links and partnerships between the Ministry’s priorities and relevant donor support.
The RST is operational as of June 2019. It is currently helping the Ministry to implement two priority reforms: the general secondary education reform – the New Ukrainian School (NUS), and the reform of Vocational Education and Training (TVET). The team will consist of 22 experts.
The funding source of this assignment is the EBRD Ukraine Stabilisation and Sustainable Growth Multi-Donor Account (MDA). Contributors to the fund are Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, the largest donor.