A call for Experts to the Reform Support Team at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine is looking for the following experts to support the modernisation of pre-school education:
- Expert on Strategic Communications (Requirements)
Deadline for submission of documents is 23:59 min (Kyiv time) on 24 February 2020.
- Education Content Expert (Preschool education) (Category 2) (Requirements).
Deadline for submission of documents is 23:59 min (Kyiv time) on 02 March 2020
Experts for the VET education reform:
- Expert on VET Governance Decentralisation (Requirements)
- Competency-based VET Programme Development Expert (Requirements)
- VET Communication Expert – PR and Stakeholder Manager (Requirements)
Deadline for submission of documents is 23:59 min (Kyiv time) on 10 March 2020.
To participate in the competition, the applicants are requested to submit the following documents in English:
- a completed application form – here;
- CV in English;
- at least one professional recommendation in English or Ukrainian with English translation.
Please, send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Ukrainian nationals are eligible to apply. According to the EBRD rules, civil servants are not eligible for applying unless the six-month period has elapsed since they have left such employment. These positions require full employment and physical presence at the office in Kyiv.
About the Reform Support Team
A Reform Support Team (RST) at the Ministry of Education and Science is operational as of June 2019. It is a group of Ukrainian professionals (non-civil servants) funded on a temporary basis by the donors that provides targeted technical support and assists the Ministry in the design and implementation of priority reforms. The RST will assist in filling the capacity gaps in the design and implementation of priority reform strategies and programs, while strengthening links and partnerships between the Ministry’s priorities and relevant donor support.
The funding source of this assignment is the EBRD-Ukraine Stabilisation and Sustainable Growth Multi-Donor Account / the European Union.