Export Promotion Office invites producers of light industry to participate in the Trade Mission to France, which will take place on February 12-14, 2018 in Paris.
The project is implemented with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and NGU "Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine" and funded under the EU4Business initiative of the European Union.
PURPOSE OF A MISSION:
- To study the market and peculiarities of doing business in France, the organization of B2B meetings with potential customers.
PROGRAM OF THE MISSION:
- Establishing B2B contacts. The program of meetings will be developed on an individual basis with the professional support of the French business-consultant.
- Analysis of market opportunities for Ukrainian producers of light industry.
- Visits to popular clothes and accessories shops in Paris. Participants to the mission will have a chance to study the best practices of French manufacturers and look into fashion trends in the fields of design, trade, retail business and special aspects of fashion boutiques work. Participants will get to know local business managers and present their samples of products.
- Business visits to the Première Vision Paris show (https://www.premierevision.com/en/) that will bring together six main industries supplying materials and services to the global fashion industry, including Yarns, Fabrics, Leather, Designs, Accessories, Manufacturing.
- Company is a producer of clothes or accessories
- Company is a registered entity (private entrepreneur or a legal body) according to the Ukrainian prevailing legislation
- Company is a small or medium business with a maximum of 250 employees
- At least, 51% of the company's shares belong to Ukrainian citizens (according to the Charter)
- Company-participant guarantees to cover spending on logistics of its representative of the mission (flight, food and accommodation)
- Participant of the trade mission is fluent in English (or is accompanied by an interpreter during the mission)
- Good reputation
- Availability of a website and/or marketing materials in English and/or French
THE DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: NOVEMBER 21, 2018.
Organizer of the Trade Mission to France
Source: official website of the Export Promotion Office - Trade Mission to France
Export Promotion Office (EPO) is a consultative and advisory body under the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
The strategic goal of the EPO is to contribute to the international competitiveness of Ukraine and develop the export capacity of Ukrainian business.