В Міністерстві інфраструктури продовжується набір у технічний офіс підтримки реформ.
Vacancy: Aviation Sector Reform - Project Manager (Category 2)
1. Objective(s) and linkages to Reforms
A Reform Support Team (RST) at the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine (MoI) is a group of Ukrainian professionals (non-civil servants) funded on a temporary basis by the donors that provides targeted technical support and assists in the design and implementation of priority reforms. The RST will assist in filling the capacity gaps in the design and implementation of priority reform strategies and programs, while strengthening links and partnerships between the Ministry´s priorities and relevant donor support.
RST is funded by the EBRD managed Ukraine Stabilization and Sustainable Growth Multi-Donor Account (MDA). The contributors are: Denmark, the European Union, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
The Aviation Transport Reform is focused on:
- Creating attractive aviation market conditions to stimulate new Ukrainian airlines establishment and foreign airlines to enter Ukrainian market
- Regional airports’ development
- Deregulation and liberalization in the aviation transport sector.
A Senior Project Manager on Aviation Transport is vitally needed to support the Government of Ukraine and in particular MoI in the fulfillment of the reforms.
2. Duration and proposed time frame:
Total duration of current assignment is till 31 March 2020 (with the possibility of the extension to December 2021 subjected to availability of the donor funding), two-month probation period should apply to the successful candidate.
3. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Developing the aviation transport reform agenda and work planning:
- Assistance in development of Action Plan to the Ukrainian Aviation Transport Strategy until 2030
- Assistance in development and supporting the implementation of infrastructure projects (incl. PPP), including airports concession projects
- Analysis of management system in regional airports and preparing suggestions regarding their efficient administration, e.g. by means of corporatization and/or supervisory board’s establishment;
- Contributing to deregulation and liberalization in the aviation transport sector;
- Review of the status, structure and legal aspect of the aviation transport sector organization and management
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director
4. Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
4.1 Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, law, business administration, engineering
- Strong organizational management, communication and presentation skills
- PC literacy (PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word; Visio is an asset)
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
4.2 General professional experience:
- Preferably more than 10 years of professional experience (minimum 5 years) in project management, public or business administration, business consulting
- Preferably 5 (minimum 3) years of experience in aviation industry
- Experience in the transport sector related entities is an asset
4.3 Specific professional experience:
- Experience in project management, public or business administration, business consulting is an advantage
- Experience with the reform implementation in Ukraine, especially as related to aviation sector and infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with government entities and their mandate and processes is an asset
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset
5. Assignment Value
The estimated monthly value of this consultancy position is in the region of EUR 1,100 – 1,400. The exact rate will be made by the Recruitment Committee. Please note selection and contracting will be subject to the availability of funding.
Submissions must be prepared in English only and delivered electronically by 14 February 2020, 11:59 p.m. to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions must include filled Application Form (please find HERE), applicant’s CV and Reference Letter from a recent supervisor (original in English, or Ukrainian with English translation) together with the contact details for two further referees who, if contacted, can attest to the professional and/or educational background of the candidate.
Only complete submissions, containing the above, can be considered. Selected applicants will be invited to the interview.
7. Selection Procedure
Following the evaluation of all applications received, selected candidates will be invited to a brief written test in Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine (Peremohy ave, 14) covering both general and technical questions in both English and Ukrainian. Short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.