Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
Within the Project NGU “FSRU" is looking for Government Policy Expert.
Scope of services
- Prepare the analysis and proposal for integration of existing strategies in relation to trade issues.
- To draft a legal act on mutual integration of all issues relevant to trade from various strategies.
- Review and unify all proposals within the project from the standpoint of quality of policies and procedural based approach to performance of functions.
- Document with analysis and proposal for integration of existing strategies in relation to trade issues.
- Draft of document on mutual integration of all issues relevant to trade from various strategies.
- Edit of each policy proposal within the project based on the principals of unity and procedural focus.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- At least a Master’s degree in law, economics, international relations, or relevant field
- At least 3 years of proven experience in law, public or business administration, trade, SME, consulting
- Familiarity with trade policy, government policy, the Export strategy of Ukraine
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication, and presentation skills
- PC literacy
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset
Contract Duration: by 31.12.2019
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): June 6, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org