Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) has launched a call for the Expert in trade for the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies” which is implemented with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH .
Scope of services
- Contribution to the commodities and high-tech part of the Package of exporter
- Preparation of relevant graphic materials
- Meetings with relevant SME's and promotion of the Package.
- Supporting International trade council together with its working groups upon implementation of other tasks that might be relevant upon performance of its annual working plan or other activities that relate to Activities 2.1.-2.2.
- Expert, legal and analytical support of the International Trade Council together with its working groups according to Annual activity plan 2019.
- Participation in development of concept of the International Trade Council for 2020.
- Support of development of package of exporter with all the relevant trade rules.
- Distribution of package of exporter through media, industrial fairs and associations.
- Up to 2 meetings are performed within International trade council and its working groups in Kyiv and regions; supporting the meetings with key speakers (if needed), support upon implementation of other tasks within the scope of Activities 2.1.-2.2.
- Implementation of the Annual activity plan of the International Trade Council together with its working groups assisted.
- Draft of a concept of the International Trade Council for 2020 is prepared and approved
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- At least a Master’s degree in law, economics, international relations, or relevant field
- At least 5 years of proven experience in law, public or business administration, trade, SME, consulting
- Familiarity with trade policy, the Export Strategy of Ukraine and sector and cross-sector strategies
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication, and presentation skills
- PC literacy
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset
Contract duration: up to 2 months (31 working days)
For contracting, a candidate should be able to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): 03.11.2019.
Please, send your applications to: email@example.com