Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of The Office of the United Kingdom’s Special Defence Advisory Team: Ukraine British Embassy Kyiv has launched the project “EXPERT SUPPORT FOR THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE DEFENCE PROCUREMENT AND CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM OF THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE AND DEFENCE SECTOR OF UKRAINE”.
We are looking for a Communication Specialist (possibly part-time and remote) within the Project.
The main tasks and objectives of the specialist:
- To conduct SMM communication for the project;
- To update the website regarding the project; email marketing;
- To create press announcements, releases, and monitoring of publications. Ensuring the presence of the speakers of the project in media;
- Communication with mass media;
- Organization of interviews;
- Preparation and publication of informational materials (including infographics and designed reports);
- Preparation of presentations;
- Coordination of communications with partner NGOs and other stakeholders;
- Moderation of communication events.
- Develop and implement an effective communication plan that builds Project and Donor awareness.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Skills for communicating reforms
- Collaboration with key stakeholders (the government, international institutions, and opinion leaders)
- Media relations skills and experience
- Analytical skills, development, and promotion of accounts in social media
- Experience and skills in organization and holding of PR events
- Ability to identify the circle of opinion leaders and stakeholders, and plan their further engagement
- Experience in the preparation of communication materials
- 2-3 years of experience in the area would be an advantage
- Graphic design skills would be an advantage
- Ukrainian – fluent, English – upper intermediate.
Contract duration: 4 months with possible prolongation
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts – full-time/part-time, onsite/remote (N of days per month): Nov 30, 2022.
Please, send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org