One of the two successor entities resulting from the redesign of the National Reforms Council Project Management Office (NRC PMO) is the Reforms Delivery Office (RDO), an advisory body to the Cabinet of Ministers, coordinated by the Prime Minister and headed by the Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers. The RDO plays an essential role in the development, coordination and monitoring of the implementation of reforms plans (in particular the yearly Government Reform Plan) across the administration and other reform priorities which involve a number of government/administration stakeholders. It provides coordination, analytical, communication and strategic planning support, ensuring a timely implementation. Furthermore, the RDO ensures effective communication and partnership with national and international counterparts, donors and civil society.
- Advises on strategic policy formulation of government reform priorities
- Provides assistance and support to reforms’ sponsors (e.g. Ministers, heads of agencies) in reforms implementation
- Helps in the coordination of reforms’ stakeholders and donors
- Ensures structuring and systematisation of reforms infrastructure and content
- Uses strategic communication to promote a better public understanding of the essence of reforms and buy-in of citizens in order to ensure an adequate level of public scrutiny, control and participation on progress-to-date, key findings and recommendations
The RDO, supported via the Foundation, is funded through the EBRD-managed Ukraine Multi-Donor Account (MDA), established in July 2014 to support Ukraine’s efforts to reform its economy, improve its business climate and return to a path of sustainable growth. Contributors to the fund are Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union.