The goal of the project:
- Promote the reorganization of small rural schools via creating positive referenceable examples of a "hub school" and its advantages to students. The plan is to select 24 pilot schools (one per region) and improve the infrastructure, educational equipment and materials through raising donor funding.
- Create strategic outline for expanding a network of “hub schools” in 2017 and going forward.
The project includes several streams:
- stream 1 – selection of pilots;
- stream 2 – fund raising;
- stream 3 – project implementation;
- stream 4 – strategic outline for the future.
Start of the project – March 2016.