Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Capacity Development of the Export Development Department and Technical Regulation Department of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine to Steer and Coordinate Policy Establishment and Implementation”.
The Core team will be responsible for the coordination of Second national consultations with regard to Sector and Cross-sector strategies, the meetings of International Trade Council of Ukraine, coordination of establishment of a monitoring system for the purposes of NES and coordination and implementation of other tasks envisaged by NES.
Within the Project NGU “FSRU" is looking for Advisers on sector / cross-sector exports strategies (2 positions)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the coordination and implementation of the development of 5 Sectors and 4 Cross-sectors strategies with the involvement of public and private stakeholders
- Coordination and supporting national coordinators ITC 5 Sectors and 4 Cross-sectors export strategies;
- Supporting MEDT with advisory and coordination in preparation of information materials necessary for successful Project and NES implementation
- Supporting MEDT with printing materials and organization of events that relate to the Project.
- Advisory and technical services to organise an International Trade Council together with its working groups:
- Contribute jointly with the key national partners to confirm the institutional framework for the International trade council and its supporting infrastructure
- Provide overall support to International Trade Council in areas pertaining to project design, resource mobilization, coordination of strategy implementation, as well as monitoring and evaluation
- Operationalise the work of International Trade Council and its supporting infrastructure by co-organizing the meetings of International Trade Council and/or its working groups, defining work plans and assigning tasks
6. Advisory and technical services to organize Second national consultations, and other events
6.1. Supporting Team Lead to organise bilateral and multilateral second national consultations, and others events together with ITC and key national partners to foster support for its implementation
6.2. Supporting Team Lead with printing materials and organization of events that relate to the Second national consultations
7. Finalization, professional reading and coordination Sectors and Cros-sectors national export strategies with national coordinators ITC and with key government stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities of the consultants will be detailed upon consultations with the beneficiary.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- At least a Master’s degree in economics, law, or international relations, or relevant field
- At least 5 years of proven experience in law, public or business administration, trade, SME, consulting
- Familiarity with the National export strategy of Ukraine and International trade centre activities
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication, and presentation skills
- PC literacy
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
Key Performance Indicators – KPI:
- % of tasks delivered within deadlines
- Timely submission of monthly performance reports
Duration and proposed timeframe: till March 2019
Deadline for applications: Jule 16, 2018
Please send your CV and motivation letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, indicate expected fee as well.