EXPERTS FOR THE REFORM SUPPORT TEAM AT THE STATE ROAD AGENCY OF UKRAINE — UKRAVTODOR
UKRAVTODOR is announcing a selection of candidates for 3 vacancies in the Reform Support Team. These are vacancies for professional lawyers, PR specialist, HR specialist and others. We ask everyone who has the appropriate level of professionalism and desire to change the country for the better, to fill out the form at the link below.
A Reform Support Team (RST) at the State Road Agency (Ukravtodor) is a group of Ukrainian professionals (non-civil servants) funded on a temporary basis by the donors that provides targeted technical support and assists the Agency in the design and implementation of priority reforms. The RST will assist in filling the capacity gaps in the design and implementation of priority reform strategies and programs, while strengthening links and partnerships between the Ukravtodor’s priorities and relevant donor support.
The funding source of this assignment is the EBRD Ukraine Stabilization and Sustainable Growth Multi-Donor Account (MDA). The contributors are: Denmark, the European Union, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
Following positions are available:
- Project Manager PPP (Category 2) - Road network renewal and road construction governance and financing reform;
- Project Manager Road Safety & Standards (Category 2) - Road Transport Safety Reform;
- Project Manager Procurement and Transparency (Category 2) - Procurement Reform, Anti-Corruption reform
For more details, please, download the Terms of Reference.
Duration and proposed timeframe:
Duration of the assignment is until June 2019 with potential extension to 31st December 2019 subject to the availability of funding, the performance of the selected consultant and the specific needs of the RST.
The Consultant shall deliver services in Ukraine and for no less than working 20 days per calendar month.
Submissions must be prepared in English only and be delivered electronically by March 25, 2019 to the following address: email@example.com
All submissions must include:
- the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae; and
- the Reference Letter from a recent supervisor (original in English, or Ukrainian with English translation) together with the contact details for two further referees who, if contacted, can attest to the professional and/or educational background of the candidate.
Reference checks will be conducted at the discretion of the Recruitment Committee and Recruitment Panel and with prior approval of the candidate.
Only the applications containing all the documents listed above will be considered.
Join! Send your CV and work together with the team of the State Road Agency on implementation of reforms!