Relationship Manager for Ukraine Investment Promotion Office UkraineInvest
Date of Issuance: Dec 28, 2017
Due Date for Applications: January 15, 2018
Dynamic, responsible, proactive and result-oriented individual with the ability to handle investors’ requests as well as report to the stakeholders as appropriate. Relationship Manager will assist in identifying investment projects to be promoted by UkraineInvest, support investors and handle their requests with ultimate goal to increase FDI volume in Ukraine. The Relationship Manager will be supervised by Deputy Director responsible for Investment Projects and closely work and cooperate with other units in the Office.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
· Education: economics, finance, mathematics or business management;
· 3 years of work experience in a related field;
· Experience working with foreign businesses;
· Strong analytical skills – ability to collect, analyze and present information in neat and synthesized manner;
· Fluent written and oral English (additional other languages is a plus);
· Strong customer service skills;
· Strong verbal and personal communication skills;
· Ability to work under pressure, ability to multi-task, strong organizational and time management skills;
· Advanced PC user.
Indicative duties and responsibilities:
· Execute and progress lead investment projects implementation phase;
· Carry work on investors’ requests and conduct related research;
· Organize meetings and participation in professional and networking events with investors;
· Lead close cooperation with the government institutions on projects implementation;
· Manage broad variety of investors' initiatives;
· Prepare high-level presentations and analytical memos;
· Assist foreign investors in addressing their administrative issues.
What do we offer?
· Challenging assignments
· Exposure to key investors and industry leaders
· Friendly and dynamic working environment
· Opportunity to learn and develop new skills
· Competitive compensation
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically to the following address:
All submissions must include:
· Applicant’s CV (in English);
· Applicant’s brief note of interest indicated its motivation and fit.