ROJECT MANAGER FOR THE PROZORRO.SALE UNDER THE MINISTRY OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND TRADE OF UKRAINE
The objective of reform initiative is to develop an electronic asset sales system and make it operational based on ProZorro principles and architecture, allowing to significantly decrease corruption by implementing an IT system of transparent asset sales. The reform would also allow to restructure the portfolio of SOEs by providing a transparent privatization tool.
Project Manager will assist in the development and implementation of the strategy, stakeholder management.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Master’s degree in economics, Finance, Law or Management.
• At least 3 years in investment management, business development, marketing or consulting.
• Presentational skills.
• Data management and analytical skills.
• Experience of business analysis.
• Understanding of project management phases.
• Experience with government entities and their mandate and processes is an advantage.
• Fluent in English.
Indicative duties and responsibilities:
• Management of the project.
• Sustaining partnerships (NGO, government, business).
• Organization of regional and central level training and presentations, forums for NGOs, investigative journalists, data analysts, public officials.
• Market analysis, monitoring, and business analysis.
• Preparation of presentations and reports.
• Development of draft marketing strategy.
Terms of Reference: ToR_Project_Manager_ProZorro.Sale_9 Feb 2018
The closing date for applications: February 9, 2018
Please send your applications to: email@example.com