Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” is looking for a Content Advisor for the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
The project is implemented with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
I. Scope of Services:
- Daily communication with MEDT and ESU Team for compiling and summarizing all relevant information on Export Strategy of Ukraine (hereinafter - ESU),
Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation and International Trade Council under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine activities;
- Developing communication and visual materials including e-bulletins on export and export promotion on the stages of informing the business and key target
audience on Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies;
- Support in organization of events/workshops/seminars/meetings that will take place within the scope of ESU and/or Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies
in cooperation with ESU Team members, actively participate in these activities where necessary;
- Organize information campaigns (if necessary) in cooperation with ESU Team members with application of digital instruments (SMM, online articles, promo-
videos etc) within the scope of ESU and/or Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies;
- Preparation of promo materials and performing information campaign (if necessary) in cooperation with ESU Team members on ESU and Sector and Cross-
sector Export Strategies implementation amongst economic units of Ukrainian embassies at the countries in focus defined by ESU;
- Information on ESU and Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation (press-releases, posts, tweets, other publications, presentations, booklets,
brochures) prepared and updated regularly at the MEDT official website and social media resources;
- Communication materials within International Trade Council under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine activities developed in cooperation with Communication
Advisor, Designer and other ESU Team members;
- Assistance in organization of events/workshops/seminars/meetings (needs based) that are foreseen within the content of ESU and Sector and Cross-sector
Export Strategies implementation provided;
- 9 booklets/brochures and 3 e-bulletins on export and export promotion prepared together with ESU Team members;
- Promo materials on ESU and Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation for distributing among economic units of Ukrainian embassies at the
countries in focus defined by ESU, information campaign (if necessary) performed;
III. Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s degree in journalism, communications, economics, international relations, or another relevant field;
- At least 1 year of proven experience in a field;
- Familiarity with trade policy, the Export strategy of Ukraine and sector and cross-sector strategies;
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- PC literacy;
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken;
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): August 8, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: email@example.com