Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
Within the Project, the NGU “FSRU" is looking for a Communication Advisor.
Scope of services
- Providing consultations on informing business and key target audience on Export Strategy of Ukraine (hereinafter - ESU), ESU subprojects (Sector and Cross-Sector Export Strategies, TechUkraine, Foreign Trade Research Center under Kyiv School of Economics, etc.) and International Trade Council under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine activities;
- Developing recommendations on the stages of informing the business and key target audience on Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies;
- Support in organization of events/workshops/seminars/meetings that will take place within the scope of ESU and/or Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies, actively participate in these activities where necessary;
- Monitoring of mass media, social networks and analysis of public, business and experts’ reaction on ESU, Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation;
- Developing communication materials on ESU, Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation, e-bulletin on export and export promotion in cooperation with Content Advisor and Designer;
- Distribution of promo materials and performing information campaigns (if necessary) on ESU and Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation amongst economic units of Ukrainian embassies at the countries in focus defined by ESU;
- Maintained communication platforms for trade facilitation teams (e.g. social media group page). Smooth communication regarding ESU and Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation provided;
- Communication materials within International Trade Council under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine activities developed in cooperation with Content Advisor, Designer and other ESU Team members;
- Support in organization of events/workshops/seminars/meetings (needs based) that are foreseen within the content of ESU and Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation provided;
- 9 booklets/brochures and 3 e-bulletin on export and export promotion prepared together with National Coordinators and ESU Team members;
- On-going monitoring is performed, communication materials are developed;
- Promo materials among economic units of Ukrainian embassies at the countries in focus defined by ESU distributed, information campaign (if necessary) performed.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- At least a Master’s degree in journalism, communications, law, economics, international relations, or another relevant field;
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the relevant field;
- Familiarity with trade policy, the Export strategy of Ukraine and sector and cross-sector strategies;
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information;
- Strong communication, and presentation skills;
- PC literacy;
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken;
Contract Duration: by 31.12.2019
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): June 6, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org