One of the two successor entities resulting from the redesign of the National Reforms Council Project Management Office (NRC PMO) is the NRC Support Team. The NRC ST is a group of experts subordinated to the Secretary of the NRC, who serve as the Secretariat of the NRC. The NRC ST provides organizational and technical support to the NRC, preparation for regular NRC sittings, including coordination of stakeholders, ensuring execution of NRC decisions and recommendations, and monitoring and communications of reforms progress.
The functions of the NRC ST include coordination, analytical, technical and communication support to the NRC and the REC. Specifically, NRC ST:
- Develops the NRC agenda and ensures implementation of decisions
- Coordinates the preparation of NRC sittings and reports
- Develops and support a system of monitoring of reforms progress
- Promotes dialogue among reform stakeholders
- Provides communication support, ensuring a unified reforms narrative
The NRC ST, supported via the Foundation, is funded through the EBRD-managed Ukraine Multi-Donor Account (MDA), established in July 2014 to support Ukraine’s efforts to reform its economy, improve its business climate and return to a path of sustainable growth. Contributors to the fund are Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union.