EXPORT PROMOTION OFFICE IS CONDUCTING A TENDER FOR A BUSINESS CONSULTANT FOR TRADE MISSION TO USA
EPO plans to organize 2 (two) trade missions to USA for 10 Ukrainian SMEs each and of two sectors (one sector per mission), in close cooperation with a foreign consultant.
EPO invites you to provide a proposal (including financial) for organization of a trade mission in the end of spring 2018 – beginning of summer.
Goal: organize a b2b trade mission for 8-10 Ukrainian SMEs of 1 sector (to be selected)
Tools: b2b meetings, site visits, budget available
Preparation stages of the trade mission must include:
1. Development of a comprehensive market intelligence document covering 1 (one) sector (to be determined in close cooperation with a selected consulting firm), and trade opportunities for Ukrainian SMEs in the chosen sector.
The document should at least include:
— Country profile — basic.
— In-depth overview of the chosen sector
o Market segmentation, market trends
o Consumer preferences
o Key challenges
o Import duties, import restrictions
o Key regulatory bodies
o Regulations specific
o Major industry events
*The document is to be developed during 2 weeks after the prepayment is conducted.
2. Promo event. Participate in a Promo event in Kyiv as one of the speakers presenting the results of market intelligence developed earlier. The event takes around 2 hours.
3. Conduct Skype screenings of applied Ukrainian SMEs together with Senior Expert of the Export promotion office. Goal: to select up to 10 SMEs for participation in the trade mission (Usually up to 15 Skype calls 30 minutes each).
4. Provide a long list of American companies contacted and invited to b2b meetings to Export promotion office (name of the company, website address) 2 weeks prior to trade mission start.
5. Develop and provide to EPO a draft b2b schedule no later than 1 week prior to visit.
6. Develop and provide to EPO and Ukrainian SMEs small b2b packages developed company specific: companies profiles which agreed to participate in b2b and individual b2b itinerary.
Send your applications by September 10, 2018 to:
Senior expert at the Export Promotion Office