EXPORT PROMOTION OFFICE IS CONDUCTING A TENDER FOR A BUSINESS CONSULTANT FOR TRADE MISSION TO JAPAN
EPO plans to organize one trade mission to Japan for 10 Ukrainian SMEs of one sector, in close cooperation with a foreign consultant and invites you to provide a proposal (including financial) for organization of a trade mission to Japan in May-June 2018.
Goal: organize a b2b trade mission for 10 Ukrainian SMEs of 1 sector (to be selected)
Tools: b2b meetings, site visits, budget available
Preparation stages of the trade mission must include:
1. Development of a comprehensive market intelligence document covering 1 (one) sector (to be determined in close cooperation with a selected consulting firm), and trade
opportunities for Ukrainian SMEs in the chosen sector in Japan.
The document should at least include:
— Country profile — basic.
— In-depth overview of the chosen sector
o Market segmentation, market trends
o Consumer preferences
o Key challenges
o Import duties, import restrictions
o Key regulatory bodies
o Regulations specific
o Major industry events
*The document is to be developed during 2 weeks after the prepayment is conducted.
2. Promo event. Participate in a Promo event in Kyiv as one of the speakers presenting the results of market intelligence developed. The event takes around 2 hours.
3. Conduct Skype screenings of applied Ukrainian SMEs together with Senior Expert of the Export promotion office. Goal: to select 10 SMEs for participation in the trade mission (usually up to 15 Skype calls 30 minutes each).
4. Provide a long list of Japanese companies contacted and invited to b2b meetings, to Export promotion office (name of the company, website address) 2 weeks prior to trade mission start.
5. Develop and provide to EPO a draft b2b schedule no later than 1 week prior to visit.
6. Develop and provide to EPO and Ukrainian SMEs small b2b packages developed company specific: companies profiles which agreed to participate in b2b and individual b2b itinerary.
Send your applications by September 30, 2018 to:
Senior expert at the Export Promotion Office
Export promotion office (EPO) is a consultative and advisory body under the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine that has been founded to help Ukrainian exporters in opening new markets. The strategic goal of the EPO is to help Ukrainian business to become successful in international markets by developing the export competencies of Ukrainian business, ensuring partnership and cooperation between Ukrainian and foreign businesses, promoting Ukrainian products and services abroad