Project Initiative: "Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets" plans to organize a trade mission to Denmark for up to 12 Ukrainian SMEs garment producers and invites you to provide a proposal (including financial) for the organization of a trade mission in March 2020.
Trade mission goal: to provide opportunities for export-ready SME’s to raise/start the export.
Trade mission tools: individual B2B meetings, site visit in Denmark, briefing and seminar
Sector: Light industry (garment)
Preparation stages of the trade mission include:
1. Development of a comprehensive market intelligence document covering preselected sector and trade opportunities for Ukrainian SMEs in the chosen sector in Denmark.
2. Participate in the Trade mission promo event (online) as one of the speakers presenting the results of market intelligence developed.
3. Conduct Skype screenings of applied Ukrainian SMEs together with the manager of the project with the purpose to select up to 12 SMEs for participation in the trade mission (usually up to 25 Skype calls 30 minutes each).
4. Organize and conduct B2B meeting for the selected Ukrainian companies incl. matchmaking services and logistics arrangements, etc.
5. Organize and conduct pre-briefing for the trade mission participants upon arrival in Denmark.
6. Organize at least 3 sectoral site visits.
7. Develop and provide the project report.
In case of interest send your applications in PDF by October 7, 2019 to:
JULIA KOTOVA, International Trade and Export Market Specialist at the project initiative “Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets”, to e-mail: email@example.com
The application must at least include: consultant background, available network, successful cases and references, estimated project timeline with the description of the phases, budget.
Please provide the budget according to the following accounts. Please consider that the budget must include all services mentions in the TOR. The price for the services from the TOR can’t be increased.
In case of any questions regarding the request kindly apply to Julia Kotova via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org