EPO invites you to provide a proposal (including financial) for organization of a trade mission to India in the Spring of 2019, for up to 8 Ukrainian SMEs of 1-2 sectors, with activities in 2 cities of India with a goal to provide business opportunities to selected Ukrainian companies through business networking/individual b2b meetings and capacity building.
Project Initiative: "Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets"
Purpose of the activity:
Provide trade opportunities to Ukrainian SMEs to enter/grow exports to the market of India by creating a platform for establishing business contacts with Indian businesses.
- Provide Ukrainian SMEs mentoring in preparation for the event;
- Explore export-import relations with India, trade barriers and legal features
- Establish B2B contacts in the business sector of India
- Promote Ukraine as a reliable partner for trade and investment;
Tools: budget available, dedicated EPO manager.
Program plan must include:
- Development of Market intelligence sector specific;
- Promo-event in Ukraine with participation of an Indian consultant;
- At least 12 individual interviews between SMEs, EPO and a consulting firm conducted to select up to 8 delegates of the trade mission;
- Organization of two B2B sessions in two cities of India;
- Organization of two site visits in India sector specific;
- Delegation support during the trade mission in India;
- Pre-briefing on “how to enter the market of India” on the arrival to India;
- Providing consultations to selected SMEs;
- Logistics of the events onsite;
- Financial proposal.
In case of interest send your applications by January 26, 2019 to:
Senior expert at the Export Promotion Office