Project Initiative: "Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets" plans to organize a B2B trade mission to Turkey for 8 Ukrainian SME producers of chemical industry in June/July 2020.
Trade mission goal: to provide opportunities for 8 export ready SME’s to raise/start export to Turkey.
Trade mission tools:
- EBRD’s financial support, on a cost sharing basis, available to cover business activities in the framework of the trade mission to Turkey.
- Training conducted for all delegates of the trade mission - on preparation and conducting B2B meetings, preparation of marketing materials.
- Professionally organized B2B sessions – individual one-on-one meetings.
- Educational seminar “Doing business in Turkey” on the arrival to Turkey.
- Two site visits to most successful businesses in the chemicals sector of Turkey.
- Mentoring the selected SMEs in cooperation with the Turkish business consultant on specific issues and matters related to export matters, b2b, certification and trade mission activities.
The Sector: chemicals (FERTILIZERS, SOAP, DETERGENTS AND COSMETICS, PHARMACEUTICALS, PAINT AND COATINGS, MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC OILS, Plastics and Articles Thereof, etc.).
Tasks for the consulting firm:
- Organize a series of individual B2B meetings for each of the Ukrainian companies.
- Conduct the screening of Ukrainian SMEs to select the 8 companies-participants.
- Provide consulting on trade opportunities in Turkey to Ukrainian SME delegates of the trade mission.
- Organize two site visits to production sites of Turkish companies of the chemicals sector.
- Organize logistics of events in Turkey: venue for the pre-briefing, furniture, screen (refreshments included), venue for conducting the B2B meetings (snacks and refreshments included), video operator’s services.
- Any additional recommended activities for promotion of Ukrainian export in Turkey.
In case of interest send your applications in PDF by March 19, 2020, to:
IRYNA ONIKIENKO, Expert foreign markets at project initiative: “Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets”, to e-mail: email@example.com
The application must at least include: company background, estimated project timeline of events, budget.
Please provide the budget according to the following accounts. Please consider that the budget must include all services mentioned in the TOR. The price for the services from the TOR can’t be increased.
In case of any questions regarding the request kindly apply to Iryna Onikienko via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org